Friday, August 22, 2014

Archie (my dog)

This guy is a great dog he's cuddly and very cute !!!!!!!!!!! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ARCHIE

  Do you remember Bandit my kitten?  (if not see my blog post) Well that's how we came to get Archie. When we went to pick up Bandit from the SPCA we saw Archie, so we took Bandit home and talked to my Dad and he said that we would think about it. A big MAYBE !!!! so to entice him even more we took him to see the dog at the SPCA to introduce them, Dad really liked him but said to keep thinking about him. Monday we thought he was a good  choice so we went to the SPCA and talked to the ladies, payed for him and took him home to be ours! and he is doing great :)
Archie and the cats 
   Watching Archie and the cats is hilarious they run around and around and around chasing each other and usually ends with the kitten Bandit attacking Archie and Smokey attacking Bandit so it looks like a big fur ball rolling around like a train.You can have a good pal like Archie or Bandit too. I encourage you to adopt to so you can give a animal a good home. :)
 

Well that's all I got to say about Archie thanks for reading!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment