Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A story by me !



One Rule: Selena’s Best Friend

   Once upon a time there was a mermaid named Selena. Now, Selena had one rule: Don’t come out of the water. But one day Selena went to the beach and said “I’m still in the water so I haven’t broken the rule”. But a fisherman saw Selena and caught her in a big net that she couldn’t get out of. Selena was so scared but she was very relieved when she saw her dad looking for her. He saw Selena and got her out of the net. When they got home Selena’s dad reminded her of the one rule that she had: Don’t Come Out of The Water, and to never go near the beach again. Selena was very sad that she couldn’t go to that beach anymore. Selena always thought the dry world was very fascinating and exciting, there were so many new things to learn and try. So that night Selena snuck out of their coral reef and went to the beach. She thought she saw a girl there, so Selena went on to dry land but surprisingly she got her legs !!!!! She didn’t know how to use her legs it was very hard to learn. The girl sitting on the beach saw her struggling and helped Selena learn how to use her legs. After the girl helped Selena they went to Big Mamma’s, the best smoothie place on the beach and talked for like an hour.

   “What is your name?” said Selena “My name is Annie” said the girl. “How old are you?” said Selena “I’m 14 years old, how old are you?” said Annie. “I’m 14 also” said Selena. After their talk Selena had to go home before her dad noticed she was gone.

   When Selena got home everyone was asleep but her dad. Selena’s dad caught her and told her to stay in her room in their coral reef for 2 days and not come out. Since Selena met Annie she wanted to spend more time with her, but now will she be able to see her ever again? ………….
The End    (to be continued…….)

Tell me what you think.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Have you been watching the little mermaid lately?? I love your story and I think that Selena's dad will eventually let her go on the land to see her new friend Annie because that's what makes Selena happy. I think he should let her anyway. That's my prediction to what is going to happen. Or maybe Selena gets a magical power from the smoothie she drank?? Don't keep us waiting too long!! Love you mya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I will give you one hint she doesn't get magical powers rom the smoothie
      but you will find out soon I will post it today sometime or tomorrow if we don't get to it today. Love yall !!!!!!
      love Christine !!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I think this is a great story---can't wait to see if her father agrees to the visit to see Annie. Keep up the good work--writing talent runs in this family!! Love ya, Grandma Jones
    PS don't keep us waiting too long :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks grandma I will keep you posted with my stories. Did you know you can also put your email address to subscribe to my posts and it will send you an email? So if you don't have time to go on the blog you can just check your email !!!!!! it is on the top under the top of my blog title

      Delete
  3. Great story. I love it. This is where the story gets interesting. Please write more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks grace I will put another story on my blog soon I promise !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh. I am waiting to heard more about Selena! Fun story Mya. Maybe you had time in the car on the way back north to finish writing it???? Love ya!
    Miss. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete